Monte Pissis is a 22,286 ft / 6,793 m mountain peak in the Andes in Catamarca, Argentina. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Catamarca and the 3rd highest mountain in Argentina. The nearest peaks are Cerro del Nacimiento del Jague, Cerro Bonete, Cerro Bonete, Reclus, Cerro Negro de la Laguna Verde, and Cerro de la Plata. Monte Pissis belongs to the Argentina & Chile 6000m Peaks peak list. See the Monte Pissis map, 3D fly around, and the Monte Pissis photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Monte Pissis SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Monte Pissis summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Monte Pissis pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro del Nacimiento del Jague 18,218 ft / 5,553 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro Bonete 17,583 ft / 5,359 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Cerro Bonete 22,175 ft / 6,759 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Reclus 20,784 ft / 6,335 m 14 mi / 22 km away
- Cerro Negro de la Laguna Verde 18,067 ft / 5,507 m 16 mi / 25 km away
- Cerro de la Plata 15,933 ft / 4,857 m 18 mi / 29 km away