Monte Obre is a 5,404 ft / 1,647 m mountain peak near Montjovet, Aosta Valley, Italy. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 43rd highest mountain in Aosta Valley and the 2611th highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Becca di Torche, Becca di Vlou, Punta di Soleron, Monte Voghel, Monte Bieteron, and Monte Nery. See the Monte Obre map, 3D fly around, and the Monte Obre photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Monte Obre SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Monte Obre summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Monte Obre pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Becca di Torche 9,895 ft / 3,016 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Becca di Vlou 9,948 ft / 3,032 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Punta di Soleron 9,472 ft / 2,887 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Monte Voghel 9,596 ft / 2,925 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Monte Bieteron 9,068 ft / 2,764 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Monte Nery 10,092 ft / 3,076 m 5 mi / 8 km away