Monte Nery is a 10,092 ft / 3,076 m mountain peak near Donnas, Aosta Valley, Italy. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 88th highest mountain in Aosta Valley and the 523rd highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Punta di Soleron, Monte Voghel, Becca di Vlou, Becca di Torche, Corno Rosso, and Monte Bieteron. See the Monte Nery map, 3D fly around, and the Monte Nery photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Monte Nery SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Monte Nery summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Monte Nery pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Punta di Soleron 9,472 ft / 2,887 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Monte Voghel 9,596 ft / 2,925 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Becca di Vlou 9,948 ft / 3,032 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Becca di Torche 9,895 ft / 3,016 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Corno Rosso 9,774 ft / 2,979 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Monte Bieteron 9,068 ft / 2,764 m 5 mi / 7 km away