Monte Mbuindo is a 8,136 ft / 2,480 m mountain peak near Caála, Huambo, Angola. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Huambo and the 3rd highest mountain in Angola. The nearest peaks are Monte Tchila, Monte Lossengue, Monte Sacotiquite, Monte Dunda, Monte Luela, and Monte Ungungi. See the Monte Mbuindo map, 3D fly around, and the Monte Mbuindo photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Monte Mbuindo SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Monte Mbuindo summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Monte Mbuindo pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Monte Tchila 8,012 ft / 2,442 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Monte Lossengue 7,864 ft / 2,397 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Monte Sacotiquite 7,999 ft / 2,438 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Monte Dunda 7,310 ft / 2,228 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Monte Luela 7,579 ft / 2,310 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Monte Ungungi 8,238 ft / 2,511 m 4 mi / 7 km away