Monte Galleiro is a 2,158 ft / 658 m mountain peak near Redondela, Galicia, Spain. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 15th highest mountain in Galicia and the 789th highest mountain in Spain. The nearest peaks are Monte Castelo, Monte Faro Domayo, Chan de Vila, Alto das Penicias, Sierra del Faro, and Serra Pequena. See the Monte Galleiro map, 3D fly around, and the Monte Galleiro photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Monte Galleiro SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Monte Galleiro summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Monte Galleiro pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Monte Castelo 995 ft / 303 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Monte Faro Domayo 1,727 ft / 526 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Chan de Vila 2,228 ft / 679 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Alto das Penicias 1,211 ft / 369 m 16 mi / 25 km away
- Sierra del Faro 3,635 ft / 1,108 m 16 mi / 26 km away
- Serra Pequena 2,267 ft / 691 m 18 mi / 30 km away