Monte d' Ugno
Monte d' Ugno is a 5,586 ft / 1,703 m mountain peak near Fara San Martino, Abruzzo, Italy. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2509th highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Monte Acquaviva, Monte Acquaviva, La Maielletta, Monte Tazi, Monte Cavallo, and Pesco Falcone. See the Monte d' Ugno map, 3D fly around, and the Monte d' Ugno photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Monte d' Ugno SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Monte d' Ugno summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Monte d' Ugno pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cima Delle Murelle 8,517 ft / 2,596 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Monte Acquaviva 8,980 ft / 2,737 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Monte Acquaviva (Anticima Ovest) 8,946 ft / 2,727 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Monte Focalone 8,779 ft / 2,676 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Monte Cavallo 7,122 ft / 2,171 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Monte Sant'angelo 8,756 ft / 2,669 m 3 mi / 5 km away