Monte d' Ugno
Monte d' Ugno is a 5,586 ft / 1,703 m mountain peak near Fara San Martino, Abruzzo, Italy. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 65th highest mountain in Abruzzo and the 2763rd highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Cima Delle Murelle, Monte Acquaviva, Monte Acquaviva (Anticima Ovest), Monte Focalone, Monte Cavallo, and Monte Sant'angelo. See the Monte d' Ugno map, 3D fly around, and the Monte d' Ugno photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Monte d' Ugno SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Monte d' Ugno summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Monte d' Ugno pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cima Delle Murelle 8,517 ft / 2,596 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Monte Acquaviva 8,980 ft / 2,737 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Monte Acquaviva (Anticima Ovest) 8,946 ft / 2,727 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Monte Focalone 8,779 ft / 2,676 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Monte Cavallo 7,122 ft / 2,171 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Monte Sant'angelo 8,756 ft / 2,669 m 3 mi / 5 km away