Monte Cinto is a 8,878 ft / 2,706 m mountain peak near Calenzana, Corsica, France. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 454th highest mountain in France. The nearest peaks are Mont Falo, Capo al Berdato, Capo al Mangano, Punta Minuta, Capo Bianco, and Capo Teri Corscia. See the Monte Cinto map, 3D fly around, and the Monte Cinto photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Monte Cinto SUMMIT LOG
3 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jul 14, 2010. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve claimed Monte Cinto
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Mont Falo 7,511 ft / 2,289 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Capo al Berdato 7,114 ft / 2,168 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Capo al Mangano 5,266 ft / 1,605 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Punta Minuta 8,386 ft / 2,556 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Capo Bianco 5,597 ft / 1,706 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Capo Teri Corscia 6,707 ft / 2,044 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Recent Summits
- Lysa Hora
- Bridge Point
- Gunsight Notch Peak
- Mount Cilley
- Mount Whiteface
- Storm King Mountain