Monte Cinto is a 8,878 ft / 2,706 m mountain peak near Calenzana, Corsica, France. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Corsica and the 470th highest mountain in France. The nearest peaks are Capo al Berdato, Mont Falo, Capo al Mangano, Punta Minuta, Capo Bianco, and Capo Teri Corscia. See the Monte Cinto map, 3D fly around, and the Monte Cinto photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Monte Cinto SUMMIT LOG
3 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jul 14, 2010. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Monte Cinto
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Capo al Berdato 7,114 ft / 2,168 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mont Falo 7,511 ft / 2,289 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Capo al Mangano 5,266 ft / 1,605 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Punta Minuta 8,386 ft / 2,556 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Capo Bianco 5,597 ft / 1,706 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Capo Teri Corscia 6,707 ft / 2,044 m 2 mi / 3 km away