Monte Carneiro is a 5,269 ft / 1,606 m mountain peak near Porto Novo, Cape Verde (general), Cape Verde. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 10th highest mountain in Cape Verde. The nearest peaks are Monte Pia, Monte Arranha Perna, Monte Figueira, Morro Vermelho de Cova Branca, Monte Jacinto, and Monte Lenhal. See the Monte Carneiro map, 3D fly around, and the Monte Carneiro photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Monte Carneiro SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Monte Carneiro summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Monte Carneiro pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Monte Pia 5,582 ft / 1,702 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Monte Arranha Perna 4,843 ft / 1,476 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Monte Figueira 5,111 ft / 1,558 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Morro Vermelho de Cova Branca 3,380 ft / 1,030 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Monte Jacinto 4,505 ft / 1,373 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Monte Lenhal 5,360 ft / 1,634 m 2 mi / 4 km away