Monte Brouillard is a 13,350 ft / 4,069 m mountain peak in the Graian Alps in Aosta Valley, Italy. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 18th highest mountain in Aosta Valley and the 26th highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Punta Baretti, Pic Luigi Amedeo, Mont Blanc de Courmayeur, Aiguille Blanche de Peuterey, Mont Blanc (Grande Pilier d'Angle), and Mont Blanc. Monte Brouillard belongs to the Alps 4000m Peaks peak list. See the Monte Brouillard map, 3D fly around, and the Monte Brouillard photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Monte Brouillard SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Monte Brouillard summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Monte Brouillard pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Punta Baretti 13,166 ft / 4,013 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Pic Luigi Amedeo 14,662 ft / 4,469 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Mont Blanc de Courmayeur 15,633 ft / 4,765 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Aiguille Blanche de Peuterey 13,491 ft / 4,112 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mont Blanc (Grande Pilier d'Angle) 13,921 ft / 4,243 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mont Blanc 15,782 ft / 4,810 m 1 mi / 2 km away