Monte Bieteron is a 9,068 ft / 2,764 m mountain peak near Ayas, Aosta Valley, Italy. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 105th highest mountain in Aosta Valley , 2158th highest mountain in Switzerland and the 1084th highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Punta Valnera, Punta Valfredda, Corno Vitello, Testa Grigia, Punta di Soleron, and Cresta Rossa. See the Monte Bieteron map, 3D fly around, and the Monte Bieteron photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Monte Bieteron SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Monte Bieteron summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Monte Bieteron pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Punta Valnera 9,035 ft / 2,754 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Punta Valfredda 9,658 ft / 2,944 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Corno Vitello 10,030 ft / 3,057 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Testa Grigia 10,876 ft / 3,315 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Punta di Soleron 9,472 ft / 2,887 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cresta Rossa 9,797 ft / 2,986 m 4 mi / 7 km away