Monte Arranha Perna
Monte Arranha Perna is a 4,843 ft / 1,476 m mountain peak near Porto Novo, Cape Verde (general), Cape Verde. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 13th highest mountain in Cape Verde. The nearest peaks are Morro Vermelho de Cova Branca, Monte Carneiro, Monte Pia, Monte Feada, Monte Lenhal, and Monte Figueira. See the Monte Arranha Perna map, 3D fly around, and the Monte Arranha Perna photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Monte Arranha Perna SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Monte Arranha Perna summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Monte Arranha Perna pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Morro Vermelho de Cova Branca 3,380 ft / 1,030 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Monte Carneiro 5,269 ft / 1,606 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Monte Pia 5,582 ft / 1,702 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Monte Feada 5,774 ft / 1,760 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Monte Lenhal 5,360 ft / 1,634 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Monte Figueira 5,111 ft / 1,558 m 3 mi / 4 km away