100% Montara State Beach
Montara Mountain, North Peak
Montara Mountain, North Peak is a 1,898 ft / 579 m mountain peak near Pacifica, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4800th highest mountain in California and the 45541st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Montara Knob, Montara Mountain, South Peak, San Pedro Mountain, Scarpet Peak, Ox Hill, and Sign Hill. Montara Mountain, North Peak belongs to the SF Bay Area Classic Peaks peak list. See the Montara Mountain, North Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Montara Mountain, North Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Montara Mountain, North Peak SUMMIT LOG
8 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jul 19, 2014. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Montara State Beach.
Others who’ve summited Montara Mountain, North Peak
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Montara Mountain, South Peak 1,788 ft / 545 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Montara Knob 1,598 ft / 487 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- San Pedro Mountain 1,066 ft / 325 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Scarpet Peak 1,923 ft / 586 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Ox Hill 1,778 ft / 542 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- San Bruno Mountain 1,319 ft / 402 m 9 mi / 15 km away