Montana Satzu is a 9,069 ft / 2,764 m mountain peak near San Mateo Ixtatán, Huehuetenango, Guatemala. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 8th highest mountain in Huehuetenango and the 24th highest mountain in Guatemala. The nearest peaks are Montana Canana, Montana Culuxquen, Montana Catelac, Cerro Yolquen, Montana Salamay, and Penasco Pacumal. See the Montana Satzu map, 3D fly around, and the Montana Satzu photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Montana Satzu SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Montana Satzu summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Montana Satzu pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Montana Canana 8,808 ft / 2,685 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Montana Culuxquen 9,570 ft / 2,917 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Montana Catelac 9,425 ft / 2,873 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Yolquen 9,614 ft / 2,930 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Montana Salamay 6,652 ft / 2,028 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Penasco Pacumal 7,811 ft / 2,381 m 7 mi / 11 km away