Montana Salamay is a 6,652 ft / 2,028 m mountain peak near San Mateo Ixtatán, Huehuetenango, Guatemala. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 17th highest mountain in Huehuetenango and the 63rd highest mountain in Guatemala. The nearest peaks are Montana Culuxquen, Cerro Yolquen, Montana Satzu, Montana Canana, Montana Los Angeles, and Montana Catelac. See the Montana Salamay map, 3D fly around, and the Montana Salamay photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Montana Salamay SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Montana Salamay summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Montana Salamay pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Montana Culuxquen 9,570 ft / 2,917 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Yolquen 9,614 ft / 2,930 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Montana Satzu 9,069 ft / 2,764 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Montana Canana 8,808 ft / 2,685 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Montana Los Angeles 5,801 ft / 1,768 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Montana Catelac 9,425 ft / 2,873 m 8 mi / 12 km away