Montana Catelac is a 9,425 ft / 2,873 m mountain peak near San Rafael La Independencia, Huehuetenango, Guatemala. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 7th highest mountain in Huehuetenango and the 21st highest mountain in Guatemala. The nearest peaks are Montana Satzu, Penasco Pacumal, Cerro Yolquen, Montana Culumte, Montana Canana, and Montana Culuxquen. See the Montana Catelac map, 3D fly around, and the Montana Catelac photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Montana Catelac SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Montana Catelac summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Montana Catelac pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Penasco Pacumal 7,811 ft / 2,381 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Montana Satzu 9,069 ft / 2,764 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Yolquen 9,614 ft / 2,930 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Montana Culumte 9,468 ft / 2,886 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Montana Canana 8,808 ft / 2,685 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Montana Culuxquen 9,570 ft / 2,917 m 5 mi / 7 km away