Montana Achejte is a 9,431 ft / 2,875 m mountain peak near San Miguel Acatán, Huehuetenango, Guatemala. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 6th highest mountain in Huehuetenango and the 20th highest mountain in Guatemala. The nearest peaks are Montana Culumte, Penasco Pacumal, Montana Ixtenam, Cerro Yolquen, Montana Catelac, and Montana Satzu. See the Montana Achejte map, 3D fly around, and the Montana Achejte photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Montana Achejte SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Montana Achejte summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Montana Achejte pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Montana Culumte 9,468 ft / 2,886 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Penasco Pacumal 7,811 ft / 2,381 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Montana Ixtenam 6,017 ft / 1,834 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Yolquen 9,614 ft / 2,930 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Montana Catelac 9,425 ft / 2,873 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Montana Satzu 9,069 ft / 2,764 m 8 mi / 13 km away