Montagne Terrible is a 4,705 ft / 1,434 m mountain peak near Désarmes, Artibonite, Haiti. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Artibonite and the 34th highest mountain in Haiti. The nearest peaks are Morne Siroyal, Morne Marchand, Morne Sabourin, Morne des Jardins, Morne Decouvert, and Morne Corail. See the Montagne Terrible map, 3D fly around, and the Montagne Terrible photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Montagne Terrible SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Montagne Terrible summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Montagne Terrible pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Morne Siroyal 4,159 ft / 1,268 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Morne Marchand 2,771 ft / 845 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Morne Sabourin 3,463 ft / 1,056 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Morne des Jardins 4,591 ft / 1,399 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Morne Decouvert 3,372 ft / 1,028 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Morne Corail 3,091 ft / 942 m 3 mi / 6 km away