Montagne des Pins
Montagne des Pins is a 990 ft / 302 m mountain peak near Ferme-Neuve, Quebec, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1358th highest mountain in Quebec and the 11571st highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Montagne de la Tour, Montagne du Père-Legault, Le Cap, Montagne de la Croix, Mont Sir-Wilfrid, and Mont Paderewski. See the Montagne des Pins map, 3D fly around, and the Montagne des Pins photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Montagne des Pins SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Montagne des Pins summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Montagne des Pins pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Montagne de la Tour 1,420 ft / 433 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Montagne du Père-Legault 1,312 ft / 400 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Le Cap 920 ft / 280 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Montagne de la Croix 1,196 ft / 365 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Mont Sir-Wilfrid 2,187 ft / 667 m 13 mi / 21 km away
- Mont Paderewski 1,163 ft / 354 m 19 mi / 30 km away