Montagne de Fer
Montagne de Fer is a 1,059 ft / 323 m mountain peak near Mont-Laurier, Quebec, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1331st highest mountain in Quebec and the 11432nd highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Montagne du Lac du Loup, Montagne des Bleuets, Mont Daniel, Montagnes du Lac Travers, Montagne à Jos, and Montagne Pelneault. See the Montagne de Fer map, 3D fly around, and the Montagne de Fer photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Montagne de Fer SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Montagne de Fer summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Montagne de Fer pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Montagne du Lac du Loup 1,255 ft / 383 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Montagne des Bleuets 864 ft / 263 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Mont Daniel 768 ft / 234 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Montagnes du Lac Travers 1,227 ft / 374 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Montagne à Jos 1,041 ft / 317 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Montagne Pelneault 761 ft / 232 m 8 mi / 12 km away