Mont Truc is a 5,942 ft / 1,811 m mountain peak near Les Contamines-Montjoie, Rhône-Alpes, France. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 631st highest mountain in Rhône-Alpes and the 1367th highest mountain in France. The nearest peaks are Dome de Miage, Tete de la Charme, Grande Roche de Trelatete, Aiguille de la Berangere, Mont Lachat, and Aiguille de Bionnassay. See the Mont Truc map, 3D fly around, and the Mont Truc photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mont Truc SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mont Truc summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mont Truc pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Dome de Miage 9,773 ft / 2,979 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Tete de la Charme 6,135 ft / 1,870 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Grande Roche de Trelatete 7,486 ft / 2,282 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Aiguille de la Berangere 11,237 ft / 3,425 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mont Lachat 6,932 ft / 2,113 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Aiguille de Bionnassay 13,294 ft / 4,052 m 3 mi / 5 km away