Mont Tondu is a 10,486 ft / 3,196 m mountain peak near Les Contamines-Montjoie, Rhône-Alpes, France. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 22nd highest mountain in Rhône-Alpes and the 124th highest mountain in France. The nearest peaks are Aiguille des Lanchettes, Tete d' Enclave, Grande Roche de Trelatete, Aiguille de Roselette, Aiguille du Glacier, and Pointe des Fours. See the Mont Tondu map, 3D fly around, and the Mont Tondu photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mont Tondu SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mont Tondu summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mont Tondu pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Aiguille des Lanchettes 8,957 ft / 2,730 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Tete d' Enclave 8,206 ft / 2,501 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Grande Roche de Trelatete 7,486 ft / 2,282 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Aiguille de Roselette 6,471 ft / 1,973 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Aiguille du Glacier 12,523 ft / 3,817 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Pointe des Fours 8,280 ft / 2,524 m 3 mi / 5 km away