Mont Sir-Wilfrid is a 2,187 ft / 667 m mountain peak near Mont-Laurier, Quebec, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 292nd highest mountain in Quebec and the 8947th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Le Cap, Montagne du Lac du Loup, Montagne de Fer, Montagne des Pins, Montagne de la Tour, and Montagnes du Lac Travers. See the Mont Sir-Wilfrid map, 3D fly around, and the Mont Sir-Wilfrid photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mont Sir-Wilfrid SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Oct 7, 2013. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Le Cap 920 ft / 280 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Montagne du Lac du Loup 1,255 ft / 383 m 12 mi / 20 km away
- Montagne de Fer 1,059 ft / 323 m 13 mi / 21 km away
- Montagne des Pins 990 ft / 302 m 13 mi / 21 km away
- Montagne de la Tour 1,420 ft / 433 m 15 mi / 24 km away
- Montagnes du Lac Travers 1,227 ft / 374 m 15 mi / 24 km away