Mont Seti is a 9,493 ft / 2,894 m mountain peak near Val-d'Isère, Rhône-Alpes, France. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 294th highest mountain in France. The nearest peaks are Ouille de Trieves, Punta Bonneval, Ouille du Midi, Cime Monfret, Dome Blanc du Mulinet, and Uia di Ciamarella. See the Mont Seti map, 3D fly around, and the Mont Seti photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mont Seti SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mont Seti summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mont Seti pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Ouille de Trieves 8,994 ft / 2,741 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Punta Bonneval 10,117 ft / 3,084 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Ouille du Midi 8,442 ft / 2,573 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cime Monfret 9,437 ft / 2,876 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Dome Blanc du Mulinet 10,460 ft / 3,188 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Uia di Ciamarella 12,060 ft / 3,676 m 3 mi / 4 km away