Mont Rougemont is a 797 ft / 243 m mountain peak near Rougemont, Quebec, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1595th highest mountain in Quebec and the 12352nd highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Collines Montérégiennes, Colline Brûlée, Mont Rouville, Le Pain de Sucre, Mont Saint-Hilaire, and Colline Sunrise. See the Mont Rougemont map, 3D fly around, and the Mont Rougemont photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mont Rougemont SUMMIT LOG
2 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on May 23, 2012. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Collines Montérégiennes 795 ft / 242 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Colline Brûlée 701 ft / 214 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Mont Rouville 932 ft / 284 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Le Pain de Sucre 879 ft / 268 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Mont Saint-Hilaire 1,338 ft / 408 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Colline Sunrise 1,052 ft / 321 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Nearest Peaks
- Collines Montérégiennes
- Colline Brûlée
- Mont Rouville
- Le Pain de Sucre
- Mont Saint-Hilaire
- Colline Sunrise
- Recent Summits
- Mallory Toppen