Mont Rougemont is a 1,279 ft / 390 m mountain peak near Rougemont, Quebec, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 957th highest mountain in Quebec and the 10815th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Collines Montérégiennes, Colline Brûlée, Mont Saint-Hilaire (Le Pain de Sucre), Mont Rouville, Colline Sunrise, and Montagne du Brûlé. Mont Rougemont belongs to the Quebec Monteregian Hills peak list. See the Mont Rougemont map, 3D fly around, and the Mont Rougemont photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mont Rougemont SUMMIT LOG
25 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Dec 7, 2014. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Mont Rougemont
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Collines Montérégiennes 795 ft / 242 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Colline Brûlée 984 ft / 300 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Mont Saint-Hilaire (Le Pain de Sucre) 1,338 ft / 408 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Mont Rouville 932 ft / 284 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Colline Sunrise 1,052 ft / 321 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Montagne du Brûlé 1,154 ft / 352 m 7 mi / 12 km away