Mont Rougemont is a 797 ft / 243 m mountain peak near Rougemont, Quebec, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1604th highest mountain in Quebec and the 12468th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Collines Montérégiennes, Colline Brûlée, Mont Rouville, Le Pain de Sucre, Mont Saint-Hilaire, and Colline Sunrise. See the Mont Rougemont map, 3D fly around, and the Mont Rougemont photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mont Rougemont SUMMIT LOG
16 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on May 23, 2012. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Mont Rougemont
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Collines Montérégiennes 795 ft / 242 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Colline Brûlée 701 ft / 214 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Mont Rouville 932 ft / 284 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Le Pain de Sucre 879 ft / 268 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Mont Saint-Hilaire 1,338 ft / 408 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Colline Sunrise 1,052 ft / 321 m 8 mi / 12 km away