Mont Rougemont is a 1,279 ft / 390 m mountain peak near Rougemont, Quebec, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 957th highest mountain in Quebec and the 10700th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Collines Montérégiennes, Colline Brûlée, Mont Rouville, Le Pain de Sucre, Mont Saint-Hilaire, and Colline Sunrise. See the Mont Rougemont map, 3D fly around, and the Mont Rougemont photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mont Rougemont SUMMIT LOG
18 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Dec 7, 2014. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Mont Rougemont
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Collines Montérégiennes 795 ft / 242 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Colline Brûlée 984 ft / 300 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Mont Rouville 932 ft / 284 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Le Pain de Sucre 1,325 ft / 404 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Mont Saint-Hilaire 1,338 ft / 408 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Colline Sunrise 1,052 ft / 321 m 7 mi / 11 km away