Mont Rond is a 8,797 ft / 2,681 m mountain peak near Modane, Rhône-Alpes, France. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 220th highest mountain in Rhône-Alpes and the 492nd highest mountain in France. The nearest peaks are La Belle Plinier, Cime du Grand Vallon, Pointe de Frejus, Cima Gardiola, Le Truc, and Pierre Menue. See the Mont Rond map, 3D fly around, and the Mont Rond photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mont Rond SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mont Rond summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mont Rond pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- La Belle Plinier 10,112 ft / 3,082 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Cime du Grand Vallon 8,681 ft / 2,646 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pointe de Frejus 8,222 ft / 2,506 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cima Gardiola 9,073 ft / 2,766 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Le Truc 7,244 ft / 2,208 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Pierre Menue 11,503 ft / 3,506 m 3 mi / 5 km away