Mont Maudit is a 14,649 ft / 4,465 m mountain peak in the Graian Alps in France. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in France. The nearest peaks are Mont Blanc du Tacul, I'Isolée, Mont Blanc du Tacul (Corne du Diable), Mont Blanc du Tacul (Pointe Carmen), Mont Blanc du Tacul (Pointe Médiane), and Mont Blanc du Tacul (Pointe Chaubert). Mont Maudit belongs to the Alps 4000m Peaks peak list. See the Mont Maudit map, 3D fly around, and the Mont Maudit photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mont Maudit SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Mont Maudit
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mont Blanc du Tacul 13,937 ft / 4,248 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- I'Isolée 13,497 ft / 4,114 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mont Blanc du Tacul (Pointe Médiane) 13,442 ft / 4,097 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mont Blanc du Tacul (Pointe Carmen) 13,481 ft / 4,109 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mont Blanc du Tacul (Pointe Chaubert) 13,366 ft / 4,074 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Punta Moore 11,670 ft / 3,557 m 1 mi / 2 km away