Mont Janus is a 7,364 ft / 2,245 m mountain peak near Briançon, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 272nd highest mountain in Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur and the 943rd highest mountain in France. The nearest peaks are Mont Chenaillet, Cima Saurel, Croix de Toulouse, Clos de la Cime, Mont Chaberton, and Pic du Lausin. See the Mont Janus map, 3D fly around, and the Mont Janus photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mont Janus SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mont Janus summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mont Janus pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mont Chenaillet 8,694 ft / 2,650 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Cima Saurel 8,041 ft / 2,451 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Pointe de Dormillouse 8,494 ft / 2,589 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Croix de Toulouse 6,437 ft / 1,962 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Mont Chaberton 10,272 ft / 3,131 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Clos de la Cime 6,493 ft / 1,979 m 4 mi / 6 km away