Mont Henri Rallier du Baty
Mont Henri Rallier du Baty is a 3,341 ft / 1,019 m mountain peak in French Southern Territories. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in French Southern Territories. The nearest peaks are Mont Raymond Rallier du Baty, Piton des Neiges, Mont Erebus, L'Aiguille Noire, Dome Carva, and Mont Athos. See the Mont Henri Rallier du Baty map, 3D fly around, and the Mont Henri Rallier du Baty photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mont Henri Rallier du Baty SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mont Henri Rallier du Baty summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mont Henri Rallier du Baty pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mont Raymond Rallier du Baty 2,758 ft / 841 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Piton des Neiges 2,292 ft / 699 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- L'Aiguille Noire 2,338 ft / 713 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mont Erebus 2,080 ft / 634 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Dome Carva 2,486 ft / 758 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mont Athos 1,743 ft / 531 m 5 mi / 8 km away