Mont Gombel is a 4,064 ft / 1,239 m mountain peak in Central African Republic. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 6th highest mountain in Central African Republic. The nearest peaks are Mont Dir, Mont Kounkaya, Mont Goundoungan, Mont Toula, Massif de Kounsai, and Mont Dandji. See the Mont Gombel map, 3D fly around, and the Mont Gombel photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mont Gombel SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mont Gombel summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mont Gombel pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mont Dir 4,066 ft / 1,240 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Mont Kounkaya 3,923 ft / 1,196 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Mont Goundoungan 4,052 ft / 1,235 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mont Toula 3,691 ft / 1,125 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Massif de Kounsai 3,479 ft / 1,061 m 14 mi / 23 km away
- Mont Dandji 3,678 ft / 1,121 m 18 mi / 30 km away