Mont Dos de Baleine
Mont Dos de Baleine is a 3,956 ft / 1,206 m mountain peak in Quebec, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 5th highest mountain in Quebec and the 7278th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Mont Jacques Cartier, Mont de la Passe, Pic des Os Perdus, Mont Comte, Mont Rolland-Germain, and Pic du Vieillard. See the Mont Dos de Baleine map, 3D fly around, and the Mont Dos de Baleine photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mont Dos de Baleine SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Mont Dos de Baleine
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mont Jacques Cartier 4,167 ft / 1,270 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mont de la Passe 4,039 ft / 1,231 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pic des Os Perdus 3,238 ft / 987 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mont Comte 4,032 ft / 1,229 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mont Rolland-Germain 3,724 ft / 1,135 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pic du Vieillard 2,601 ft / 793 m 2 mi / 3 km away