Mont Dagara is a 3,699 ft / 1,128 m mountain peak near Bouar, Ouham-Pendé, Central African Republic. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 12th highest mountain in Central African Republic. The nearest peaks are Mont Kayagangiri, Mont Ngaoui, Mont Toula, Mont Goundoungan, Mont Dir, and Mont Gombel. See the Mont Dagara map, 3D fly around, and the Mont Dagara photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mont Dagara SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mont Dagara summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mont Dagara pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mont Kayagangiri 3,829 ft / 1,167 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Mont Ngaoui 4,626 ft / 1,410 m 36 mi / 58 km away
- Mont Toula 3,691 ft / 1,125 m 40 mi / 65 km away
- Mont Goundoungan 4,052 ft / 1,235 m 43 mi / 69 km away
- Mont Dir 4,066 ft / 1,240 m 44 mi / 71 km away
- Mont Gombel 4,064 ft / 1,239 m 45 mi / 72 km away