Mont Comte is a 4,032 ft / 1,229 m mountain peak in the McGerrigle Range in Quebec, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in Quebec and the 7207th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Mont Jacques Cartier, Mont Dos de Baleine, Mont de la Table, Mont de la Passe, Les Cônes, and Mont Xalibu. Mont Comte belongs to the Northeast 4000 Footers peak list. See the Mont Comte map, 3D fly around, and the Mont Comte photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mont Comte SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mont Comte summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mont Comte pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mont Jacques Cartier 4,167 ft / 1,270 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mont Dos de Baleine 3,956 ft / 1,206 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mont de la Table 3,598 ft / 1,097 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mont de la Passe 4,039 ft / 1,231 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Les Cônes 3,601 ft / 1,098 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mont Xalibu 3,740 ft / 1,140 m 3 mi / 4 km away