Mont Chaberton is a 10,272 ft / 3,131 m mountain peak in the Cottian Alps in France , Italy. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 149th highest mountain in France and the 463rd highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Pic du Lausin, Rocher des Grands Becs, Rocher des Pres, Pointe de Pece, Mont Janus, and Mont Chenaillet. See the Mont Chaberton map, 3D fly around, and the Mont Chaberton photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mont Chaberton SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mont Chaberton summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mont Chaberton pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pic du Lausin 7,981 ft / 2,433 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Rocher des Grands Becs 8,328 ft / 2,539 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Rocher des Pres 7,538 ft / 2,298 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Pointe de Pece 9,131 ft / 2,783 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mont Janus 7,364 ft / 2,245 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mont Chenaillet 8,694 ft / 2,650 m 4 mi / 7 km away