Mont Brule is a 11,762 ft / 3,585 m mountain peak in the Pennine Alps in Italy. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 89th highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Aiguille de Lancien, Pointe de Lenaie, Grande Arete, La Vierge, Becca des Noires, and Becca Vannetta. See the Mont Brule map, 3D fly around, and the Mont Brule photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mont Brule SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mont Brule summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mont Brule pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Aiguille de Lancien 11,434 ft / 3,485 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Pointe de Lenaie 11,007 ft / 3,355 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Grande Arete 10,991 ft / 3,350 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- La Vierge 10,604 ft / 3,232 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Becca des Noires 9,757 ft / 2,974 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Becca Vannetta 11,027 ft / 3,361 m 1 mi / 2 km away