Mont Blanc de Courmayeur
Mont Blanc de Courmayeur is a 15,633 ft / 4,765 m mountain peak in the Graian Alps in Aosta Valley, Italy. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Aosta Valley and the 2nd highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Mont Blanc, Mont Blanc (Grande Pilier d'Angle), Pic Luigi Amedeo, Aiguille Blanche de Peuterey, Monte Brouillard, and Punta Moore. Mont Blanc de Courmayeur belongs to the Alps 4000m Peaks peak list. See the Mont Blanc de Courmayeur map, 3D fly around, and the Mont Blanc de Courmayeur photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mont Blanc de Courmayeur SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Mont Blanc de Courmayeur
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mont Blanc 15,782 ft / 4,810 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Mont Blanc (Grande Pilier d'Angle) 13,921 ft / 4,243 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Pic Luigi Amedeo 14,662 ft / 4,469 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Monte Brouillard 13,350 ft / 4,069 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Aiguille Blanche de Peuterey 13,491 ft / 4,112 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Punta Baretti 13,166 ft / 4,013 m 1 mi / 2 km away