Mont Avril is a 10,981 ft / 3,347 m mountain peak near Gignod, Aosta Valley, Italy. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 22nd highest mountain in Aosta Valley and the 212th highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Mont Gelé, Grand Combin (de la Tsessette), Grand Combin, Aiguille du Croissant, Grand Combin (de Valsorey), and Mulets de la Tsessette. See the Mont Avril map, 3D fly around, and the Mont Avril photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mont Avril SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mont Avril summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mont Avril pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mont Gelé 11,542 ft / 3,518 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Grand Combin (de la Tsessette) 13,586 ft / 4,141 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Grand Combin 14,154 ft / 4,314 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Aiguille du Croissant 13,921 ft / 4,243 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Grand Combin (de Valsorey) 13,727 ft / 4,184 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mulets de la Tsessette 12,123 ft / 3,695 m 3 mi / 5 km away