Mont Alexis is a 775 ft / 236 m mountain peak near Mont-Laurier, Quebec, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1625th highest mountain in Quebec and the 12574th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Mont Dutrisac, Mont Limoges, Montagne de la Tuque, Montagne Pelneault, Montagne des Cèdres, and Montagne de Roche. See the Mont Alexis map, 3D fly around, and the Mont Alexis photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mont Alexis SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mont Alexis summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mont Alexis pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mont Dutrisac 774 ft / 236 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mont Limoges 961 ft / 293 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Montagne de la Tuque 746 ft / 227 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Montagne Pelneault 761 ft / 232 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Montagne des Cèdres 1,194 ft / 364 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Montagne de Roche 1,159 ft / 353 m 7 mi / 11 km away