Monh Tsast Uul
Monh Tsast Uul is a 11,874 ft / 3,619 m mountain peak near Bayan-Ovoo, Govĭ-Altay, Mongolia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Govĭ-Altay and the 9th highest mountain in Mongolia. The nearest peaks are Bungiin Uula, Aj Bogd Uul, Tsolen Boodo Uul, Dzalaa Uula, Dzaha Habtsagay Hondeiin Tologoy, and Hutsa Hayrhan Uula. See the Monh Tsast Uul map, 3D fly around, and the Monh Tsast Uul photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Monh Tsast Uul SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 18, 2012. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Bungiin Uula 8,813 ft / 2,686 m 17 mi / 28 km away
- Aj Bogd Uul 8,453 ft / 2,577 m 17 mi / 28 km away
- Tsolen Boodo Uul 7,872 ft / 2,399 m 23 mi / 37 km away
- Dzalaa Uula 7,767 ft / 2,368 m 28 mi / 45 km away
- Dzaha Habtsagay Hondeiin Tologoy 3,440 ft / 1,049 m 33 mi / 52 km away
- Hutsa Hayrhan Uula 6,382 ft / 1,945 m 34 mi / 54 km away