Mittagskogl is a 9,538 ft / 2,907 m mountain peak near Sölden, Tyrol, Austria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 203rd highest mountain in Tyrol and the 381st highest mountain in Austria. The nearest peaks are Vorderer Brunnenkogl, Muttenkopf, Muttkogel, Weisser Kogel, Eiskasten Spitze, and Wildspitze. See the Mittagskogl map, 3D fly around, and the Mittagskogl photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mittagskogl SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mittagskogl summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mittagskogl pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Vorderer Brunnenkogl 10,477 ft / 3,193 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Muttenkopf 7,690 ft / 2,344 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Muttkogel 10,067 ft / 3,069 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Weisser Kogel 10,033 ft / 3,058 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Eiskasten Spitze 9,530 ft / 2,905 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Wildspitze 12,382 ft / 3,774 m 3 mi / 5 km away