Mitchell Point is a 7,048 ft / 2,148 m mountain peak in California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1363rd highest mountain in California and the 13742nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Edgar Peak, Fountain Peak, Wild Horse Mesa, Providence Mountain, Columbia Mountain, and Hidden Hill. Mitchell Point belongs to the Sierra Club Desert Peaks Section peak list. See the Mitchell Point map, 3D fly around, and the Mitchell Point photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mitchell Point SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mitchell Point summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mitchell Point pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Edgar Peak 7,162 ft / 2,183 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Fountain Peak 6,975 ft / 2,126 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Wild Horse Mesa 5,187 ft / 1,581 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Providence Mountain 6,611 ft / 2,015 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Columbia Mountain 5,633 ft / 1,717 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Hidden Hill 3,802 ft / 1,159 m 12 mi / 19 km away