Mitchell Mountain is a 3,123 ft / 952 m mountain peak near Black Mountain, North Carolina, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1516th highest mountain in North Carolina and the 35384th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Grant Mountain, Raven Rock, Barnwell Mountain, Chickasaw Knobs, Turkey Knob, and Little Bearwallow Mountain. See the Mitchell Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Mitchell Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mitchell Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mitchell Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mitchell Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Simons Mountain 3,491 ft / 1,064 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Grouse Mountain 3,409 ft / 1,039 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Moraski Mountain 3,041 ft / 927 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Grouse Ridge 4,420 ft / 1,347 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Lake Mountain 4,528 ft / 1,380 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Baldy Mountain 4,100 ft / 1,250 m 4 mi / 7 km away