Mirador Alto is a 8,939 ft / 2,725 m mountain peak near Jeres del Marquesado, Andalusia, Spain. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 70th highest mountain in Spain. The nearest peaks are Picón de Jeres, Cerro Pelado, La Atalaya, Puntal de la Canilla, Puntal de Vacares, and Alto de la Carrasca. See the Mirador Alto map, 3D fly around, and the Mirador Alto photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mirador Alto SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mirador Alto summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mirador Alto pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Picón de Jeres 3,090 ft / 942 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Pelado 10,429 ft / 3,179 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- La Atalaya 10,328 ft / 3,148 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Puntal de la Canilla 7,170 ft / 2,186 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Puntal de Vacares 3,143 ft / 958 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Alto de la Carrasca 5,406 ft / 1,648 m 5 mi / 9 km away