Mirador Alto is a 8,939 ft / 2,725 m mountain peak near Jeres del Marquesado, Andalusia, Spain. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 19th highest mountain in Andalusia and the 77th highest mountain in Spain. The nearest peaks are Cerro Pelado, Puntal de la Canilla, La Atalaya, Puntal de Vacares, Alto de la Carrasca, and Alcazaba. See the Mirador Alto map, 3D fly around, and the Mirador Alto photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mirador Alto SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mirador Alto summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mirador Alto pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Picón de Jeréz 10,131 ft / 3,088 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Puntal de Juntillas 10,311 ft / 3,143 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Puntal de los Cuartos 10,347 ft / 3,154 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Pelado 10,439 ft / 3,182 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Puntal de la Canilla 7,170 ft / 2,186 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Pico de la Justicia 10,305 ft / 3,141 m 3 mi / 5 km away