Mineral Hill is a 10,233 ft / 3,119 m mountain peak near Cripple Creek, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2055th highest mountain in Colorado and the 4005th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Carbonate Hill, Copper Mountain, Rhyolite Mountain, Red Mountain, Globe Hill, and Signal Hill. See the Mineral Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Mineral Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mineral Hill SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mineral Hill summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mineral Hill pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Carbonate Hill 10,335 ft / 3,150 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Copper Mountain 10,223 ft / 3,116 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Rhyolite Mountain 10,754 ft / 3,278 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Red Mountain 9,623 ft / 2,933 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Globe Hill 10,433 ft / 3,180 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Signal Hill 9,691 ft / 2,954 m 2 mi / 4 km away