Mineral Hill is a 10,797 ft / 3,291 m mountain peak near Breckenridge, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1538th highest mountain in Colorado and the 2889th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Prospect Hill, Humbug Hill, Brewery Hill, Gibson Hill, Farncomb Hill, and Barney Ford Hill. See the Mineral Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Mineral Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mineral Hill SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mineral Hill summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mineral Hill pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Prospect Hill 10,692 ft / 3,259 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Humbug Hill 11,099 ft / 3,383 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Brewery Hill 11,378 ft / 3,468 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Gibson Hill 10,456 ft / 3,187 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Farncomb Hill 11,352 ft / 3,460 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Barney Ford Hill 9,905 ft / 3,019 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Recent Summits
- Cima dei Greppi
- Bog Mountain
- Ostliche Karwendelspitze
- Cho d'Valletta
- Cima di Pleres