Minarets is a 11,988 ft / 3,654 m mountain peak near Mammoth Lakes, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 281st highest mountain in California and the 1733rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Clyde Minaret, Volcanic Ridge West, Mount Ritter, Banner Peak, Red Top Mountain, and Iron Mountain. See the Minarets map, 3D fly around, and the Minarets photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Minarets SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Minarets summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Minarets pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Clyde Minaret 12,264 ft / 3,738 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Volcanic Ridge West 11,500 ft / 3,505 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Ritter 13,149 ft / 4,008 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Banner Peak 12,936 ft / 3,943 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Red Top Mountain 10,522 ft / 3,207 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Iron Mountain 11,148 ft / 3,398 m 4 mi / 6 km away