Minaret Peak is a 8,624 ft / 2,629 m mountain peak in British Columbia, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 570th highest mountain in British Columbia and the 1179th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Vidette Peak, Mount Sir Sandford, Ravelin Mountain, The Footstool, Shaw Peak, and Guardsman Mountain. See the Minaret Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Minaret Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Minaret Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Minaret Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Minaret Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Vidette Peak 9,538 ft / 2,907 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Mount Sir Sandford 10,632 ft / 3,241 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Ravelin Mountain 7,696 ft / 2,346 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- The Footstool 9,666 ft / 2,946 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Shaw Peak 8,426 ft / 2,568 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Guardsman Mountain 8,783 ft / 2,677 m 2 mi / 3 km away