Milton Mountain is a 6,995 ft / 2,132 m mountain peak near Granite Falls, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 435th highest mountain in Washington and the 13326th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Storey Peak, McKinney Mountain, Gardner Mountain, North Gardner Mountain, Abernathy Peak, and Sandy Butte. See the Milton Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Milton Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Milton Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Milton Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Milton Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Storey Peak 7,812 ft / 2,381 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- McKinney Mountain 6,460 ft / 1,969 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Gardner Mountain 8,898 ft / 2,712 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- North Gardner Mountain 8,956 ft / 2,730 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Abernathy Peak 8,321 ft / 2,536 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Sandy Butte 6,050 ft / 1,844 m 4 mi / 7 km away