Mile High is a 5,280 ft / 1,609 m mountain peak in the Cascades in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1212th highest mountain in Washington and the 23557th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Cascade Mountain, Morpheus, Cascade Mountain, North Peak, Treen Peak, Little Bulger, and Floating Rock. Mile High belongs to the Seattle Home Court 100 peak list. See the Mile High map, 3D fly around, and the Mile High photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mile High SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mile High summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mile High pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cascade Mountain 5,591 ft / 1,704 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Morpheus 5,432 ft / 1,656 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cascade Mountain, North Peak 5,553 ft / 1,693 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Treen Peak 5,763 ft / 1,757 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Little Bulger 5,111 ft / 1,558 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Floating Rock 5,174 ft / 1,577 m 3 mi / 5 km away