Middle Three Sisters
Middle Three Sisters is a 7,864 ft / 2,397 m mountain peak in the Front Range in Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3507th highest mountain in Colorado and the 10359th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Three Sisters South, Three Sisters North, Point 7764 ft / 2366 m, The Brother, Point 7902 ft / 2408 m, and Point 7724 ft / 2354 m. See the Middle Three Sisters map, 3D fly around, and the Middle Three Sisters photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Middle Three Sisters SUMMIT LOG
9 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Apr 9, 2015. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is off-trail.
Others who’ve summited Middle Three Sisters
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Three Sisters South 7,824 ft / 2,385 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Three Sisters North 7,784 ft / 2,373 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- The Brother 7,824 ft / 2,385 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Point 7902 ft / 2408 m 7,902 ft / 2,409 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Elephant Butte 8,409 ft / 2,563 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Evergreen Mountain 8,540 ft / 2,603 m 1 mi / 2 km away